Evening Roundup - 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Commem.: Saint Thomas Becket - December 29th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> "Whoever keeps his word"
- Acts Of The Apostasy >> The Holy Father Speaks On...Conscience
- Bill Petro >> History of New Year’s Day: Why on January 1?
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> True Grit, then and now
- Catholic Hour >> The Becket List
- Creative Minority Report >> R. Lee Ermey Calls Out "Socialist" Obama
- Decent Films Guide >> True Grit (2010) (appears to be a "must see")
- First Things >> New Year’s and the Lord of History (George Weigel)
- First Thoughts >> Still More on Bible Reading (R.R. Reno)
- Insight Scoop >> St. Catherine of Bologna "strongly invites us always to allow ourselves to be guided by God, to do His will every day..."
- Insight Scoop >> "Without the Church the Middle Ages would have had no law, as without the Church..."
- New Liturgical Movement >> December 29th: King David
- National Catholic Bioethics Center (NCBC) >> The National Catholic Bioethics Center Responds to New Medicare Regulations Funding End-of-Life Care Discussions
- The Anchoress >> Get Your Patron Saint for 2011
- The Anchoress >> Deathwish: Texting While Driving
- The Curt Jester >> Catholic Healthcare
- The Curt Jester >> Phishers of Men (the old 'Z spam' trick...)
- The New Theological Movement >> An Invitation to the SSPX from Blessed John Henry Newman
- WDTPRS >> ALERT! I asked for good news, but…Christmas collection stolen, orphans suffer
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Can we be godparents to the child of followers of the SSPX?
- WDTPRS >> 29 Dec: St. David, king, prophet… sinner, penitent
Post a Comment