Morning Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Missa 'Rorate Coeli' - December 20th, 2010
- ADW Blog >> On Running to Meet God – An Advent Reflection
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> ‘We tried to portray their humanity’ (Anna Arco)
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Holy See’s ambassador in Moscow is named nuncio to Great Britain (Anna Arco)
- Catholic Hour >> What Are the Twelve Days of Christmas?
- Mulier Fortis >> O Christmas Tree...
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Usus Antiquior and the Major Seminary of Krakow
- Ordo recitandi >> 'Twas the week before Christmass
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Unborn Baby Jesus Blogging
- Roma locuta est >> O Clavis David
- RORATE CÆLI >> Time for a new Syllabus?
- RORATE CÆLI >> Monsignor Bux said WHAT???
- RORATE CÆLI >> Only the truth saves
- The Divine Life >> Would Joseph and Mary really be Facebook addicts?
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Usus antiquior: "Do not be afraid!"
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Holy Father's address to the Curia
- Vultus Christi >> Holy Father Entrust Pastors to Saint Joseph
- Vultus Christi >> Prayer to Saint Joseph for Priests (exquisite!)
- WDTPRS >> Fecit lunam per tempora sol cognovit occubitum suum
- WDTPRS >> Refusal the Extraordinary Form could break unity with the Pope (Tolle! Lege!)
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Church's "Garment is Torn -- By the Sins of Priests": At Curial Christmas, B16 Talks Abuse
- Word on Fire >> Advent: Embodied Christianity
Post a Comment