Morning Roundup - St. Eusebius, Bishop & Martyr - Missa 'Sacerdotes Dei' - Commem.: Feria of Advent - December 16th, 2010
- A Trail of Flowers >> Words
- A Priest Life >> Benedict: Christmas Midnight Missa Cantata
- A Priest Life >> Asia Bibi: Catholic in Pakistan condemned to death by the "religion of peace"
- ADW Blog >> Is the Bottom Really Falling Out of Catholic Mass Attendance? A Recent CARA Survey Ponders the Question
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> With Maciel Buried, His Centurions' Fires Are Burning Out
- Creative Minority Report >> This Supermodel Can Lecture Me Anytime
- Dymphna's Road >> Annunciation
- First Things >> American Empire (R.R. Reno)
- First Thoughts >> Social Justice Begins at Home (Joe Carter)
- JimmyAkin.Org >> Bishop Threatens Smackdown on Catholic Abortion Hospital
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Thursday, Advent Wk III: “What did you go out to the desert to see?"
- Roma locuta est >> The O Antiphons
- SECRET HARBOUR >> Simplicity of Heart and Soul
- The Chant Café >> Chant Like Me
- The Narthex >> Nuns share spotlight with Lady Gaga (Benedictine Nuns of Notre-Dame!)
- The New Theological Movement >> Salvation For Infants Without Baptism?
- Vultus Christi >> 17 December, O SAPIENTIA
- Vultus Christi >> Fives Years of "Ad Orientem"
- WDTPRS >> St. Haggai, prophet, and a note about a calendar
- WDTPRS >> If lay people “assist” at Mass, what does the priest do? Fr. Z rants.
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "Coak-lahoma!" -- Salina Bishop to OKC
- Word on Fire >> Advent: Discerning the Will of God
Post a Comment