Evening Roundup - St. Ambrose, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor - Commem.: Feria of Advent - December 7th, 2010
- Accepting Abundance >> Do You Believe in Santa Claus?
- American Papist >> Update: Pepsi/Doritos pull offensive ad!
- Colleen Hammond >> Catholics weigh in on teens' excessive use of Facebook, texting
- Creative Minority Report >> 12 Days of Christmas for Large Families!!!
- First Thoughts >> The Education Gap in the Pews (Joe Carter)
- First Thoughts >> More on Robert Orsi’s Anti-Catholicism (R.R. Reno)
- Food for thought >> From a Subscriber: A Birthday Gift to Remember!
- New Liturgical Movement >> Feast of Christ the King at Christendom College
- OSV Daily Take >> Waiting for "La Madonna" to arrive tonight
- RORATE CÆLI >> Sancta Maria, ora pro nobis
- The Chant Café >> Unlikely Recording Stars
- The Curt Jester >> Pope2Pope?
- The Curt Jester >> Baby GPS
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Germain Grisez textbook online
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Background to worries about the new ICEL text
- Vultus Christi >> A Lourdes: une prière sous la pluie
- Vultus Christi >> Hope of Thy Children Scarred by Sin
- WDTPRS >> St. Ambrose: silent reader, admired by St. Augustine
- WDTPRS >> WDTPRS POLL: Color of Advent Vestments and my annual rant (We interrupt this blog for Fr. Z's annual Advent musings on blue vestments...)
- WDTPRS >> Colbert goes to war on the War on Christmas
- WDTPRS >> St. Ambrose: copycat, rookie, disliked by St. Jerome
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Amid Clashes, "Violence" and "Deportations," China-Vatican Tensions Accelerate
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Fresno Mourns... and SoCal Quakes
Post a Comment