Evening Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Missa 'Rorate coeli' - December 23rd, 2010
- A Priest Life >> Keep "Mass" in Christ-Mass
- Accepting Abundance >> How to Bind Your Family to Heaven Without Using Duct Tape
- Dymphna's Road >> Magnificat (marvelous...do check this out!)
- First Thoughts >> How December 25 Became Christmas (Joe Carter)
- In the Light of the Law >> Toward clarifying the canonical status of Sr. Margaret McBride
- Insight Scoop >> "As we near the end of Advent ... Fr. Delp’s meditations have much to teach us."
- New Liturgical Movement >> Russian Icon of the Mother of God of Fatima
- Roma locuta est >> The dating of Christmas
- The Anchoress >> “Always thinking of my lady…” (classic!)
- The Anchoress >> Behold! We have always been “radical” -updated!
- The Chant Café >> Christmas Proclamation (in English)
- The Chant Café >> The Best Choirs
- The Curt Jester >> Merry Moloch (May God help these people!)
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Pope on "Thought for the Day"
- The Liturgical Pimpernel >> Ownership of the Liturgy in the Roman Church
- The Narthex >> Nashville Dominicans in the national spotlight (props for the Nashville Dominicans and Mount de Sales Academy!)
- The New Theological Movement >> Was Christmas Necessary?
- WDTPRS >> An upcoming film about a Catholic priest during the “Rape of Nanjing”
- WDTPRS >> A little arm-chair medicine and the Phoenix Affair
- WDTPRS >> The Pope will follow up with the British people on Christmas
- WDTPRS >> Why a woman has chosen to stop receiving Communion on the tongue
Post a Comment