Roundup - The Nativity of Our Lord - December 25th, 2010
- A Priest Life >> Missa Cantata in Nativitate Domini: "Laetentur caeli, et exsultet terra ante faciem Domini: quoniam venit."
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Full text of Benedict XVI’s Urbi et Orbi message (Luke Coppen)
- Catholic Herald.co.uk >> Full text of Benedict XVI’s homily at Midnight Mass
- Chiesa.expressonline.it >> "The first-born of many brothers" (Benedict XVI)
- Mulier Fortis >> Midnight Mass... (Noel, Mac!)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Proclaiming the Nativity and Incarnation: December 25th in the Roman Martyrology (Here it is...the Roman Martyrology in Latin/English courtesy of Shawn Tribe)
- Ordo recitandi >> The Nativity of the LORD
- RORATE CÆLI >> Do not lose heart!
- Secondhand Smoke >> Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
- The Chant Café >> Benedict XVI on the Gloria (my eyes misted over when the Holy Father said this...)
- The Liturgical Pimpernel >> Adrian Fortescue's 1909 Christmas
- The New Theological Movement >> A Christmas Harmony
- WDTPRS >> Papal Midnight Mass with no Communion in the hand
- WDTPRS >> Benedict XVI’s sermon for 1st Mass of Christmas: Really and truly!
A Blessed Christmas to all!