Afternoon Roundup - Feria in Advent - Missa 'Gaudete' - December 14th, 2010
- A Trail of Flowers >> Transformation
- ADW Blog >> Is John the Baptist Actually Elijah?
- Creative Minority Report >> Post-Natal Abortions Are All the Rage
- Domine da mihi hanc aquam >> Chant: Benedicamus Domino
- First Things >> A Global By-Pass of the Heart (Elizabeth Scalia)
- First Things >> The Parable of the Miners (Patricia Snow)
- First Thoughts >> What Child is This? (Joseph Knippenberg)
- Insight Scoop >> The Nun
- Insight Scoop >> "Acceptance of 'Humanae Vitae' is bound up with the acceptance of the lordship of Jesus Christ."
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> St John of the Cross: "I will leave as a remnant in your midst"
- New Liturgical Movement >> An African Bishop on Summorum Pontificum, Mutual Enrichment, and the Reform of the Reform
- New Liturgical Movement >> Beauty and the Liturgical Rite
- SUFFERING WORLD >> Co-operation with God (i)
- Te Deum laudamus >> ToB: Dr. Alice von Hildebrand, a Bleeding Placenta, and "Saying Hard Sayings"
- The Anchoress >> Good Cop/Bad Cop For Catholics!
- The Chant Café >> How Accompaniment for Gregorian Chant Works
- The Divine Life >> Caesar and Plato: preparing the way of the Lord
- Vultus Christi >> Though It Be Night
- WDTPRS >> Gary Owen (great!)
- WDTPRS >> WDTPRS Tuesday in the 3rd Week of Advent
- Word on Fire >> Spirituality: St. John of the Cross
Post a Comment