Morning Roundup - Vigil of the Nativity of Our Lord - Missa 'Hodie Scietis' - December 24th, 2010
- ADW Blog >> Touched By God at Christmas
- Catholic Hour >> Christmas Eve
- Chicken Soup from Delmarva >> Christmas is Nigh! (change in blog title!)
- Dymphna's Road >> The Promise of Ages
- First Thoughts >> The Blue-Cold Child (Joe Carter)
- Godzdogz >> Christmas Eve
- Insight Scoop >> The Mystery Made Present to Us
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Christmas 2010. "Come, let us adore Him": To love the newborn Christ it is necessary to worship Him alone
- Mulier Fortis >> Anticipation
- Ordo recitandi >> The Vigil of the Nativity
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Our Lover is Coming!
- RORATE CÆLI >> Buon Natale!
- The Chant Café >> Christmas Oratorio BWV 248
- The Divine Life >> Hope is fulfilled at Christmas
- The Way of the Fathers >> The Senses of Christmas
- Vultus Christi >> Crastina erit vobis salus
- WDTPRS >> The Holy Father’s Christmas Message to the UK and some reactions
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "The Day Has Come, At Last...."
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "God is Always Faithful": With Christmas "Thought," B16 Meets BBC
Post a Comment