Skip to main content
Afternoon Roundup - Holy Innocents, Martyrs - Missa 'Ex Ore Infantium' - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 28th, 2012
- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> A Nanoparticle in the Mind of a Scientist
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> On The Feast of the Holy Innocents, A Meditation on the Sins Committed Against Children
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Holy Innocents and the Aborted Babies: Is it a False Analogy?
- chantblog >> December 28: Holy Innocents
- Creative Minority Report >> Hitting One Over the Head
- Crisis Magazine >> Catholics Must Not Cede Ground in Public Debate (James Kalb)
- Crisis Magazine >> One Woman’s Fight Against Human Trafficking (Austin Ruse)
- Eclectic Orthodoxy (Fr Aidan Kimel) >> “And so our Lord Jesus Christ made in Himself the beginning of a new creation”
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Christ’s Birth and Our Potential (J. D. Flynn)
- First Thoughts >> In Russia, Pleas for a Different Kind of Intercession (Tristyn Bloom)
- First Thoughts >> The Holy Innocents in Enemy-Occupied Territory (Anna Williams)
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Homilies (Fr. Bryce Sibley)
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> A Mysterious Incident from Jesus’ Childhood
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Armed Guards at Schools?
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas at the London Oratory
- Ordo recitandi: The Saint Lawrence Press Blog (Rubricarius) >> The Holy Innocents
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... (InfiniteGrace) >> Feast of the Holy Innocents
- RORATE CÆLI >> Das ist sehr cool!
- RORATE CÆLI >> Manuel Sanz Domínguez, Restorer, Martyr
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THIS IS WHAT I WROTE FOR OUR DIOCESAN NEWSPAPER IN 1988!
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> The Holy Innocents, Martyrs
- The Catholic Thing >> Bad influences from abroad (Austin Ruse)
- The Chant Café >> Te Deum: Praise at the Year's End
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> Christmas: The Hope and Dance for Our Spiritual Journey (Deacon Tom Frankenfield)
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Dec. 28, 2012
- The Path Less Taken (Mary O'Regan) >> Bishop Buckley: "The child in the womb must enjoy the same rights as all other people, among which is the unassailable right of an innocent person to life."
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Mystery of Suffering Innocence
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Friday abstinence in the Octave of Christmas, or, Meat’s “back on the menu, boys!”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Index of Forbidden Books
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Dutch Catholics “de-baptizing”
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: The Feast of the Holy Innocents
Post a Comment