Evening Roundup - St. Nicholas, Bishop & Confessor - Missa 'Statuit' or Jesus Christ the High Priest - Missa 'Juravit Dóminus' - December 6th, 2012
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> "Not another program": US Bishops launch movement for life, marriage and religious liberty
- Acton Institute PowerBlog >> Cardinal O’Brien on Religious Liberty (Joe Carter)
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Video: When St Nicholas Punched Out the Heretic Arius
- Creative Minority Report >> Rick Warren Plans National Congress on Religious Liberty
- Creative Minority Report >> The War On Christmas Jumps Shark
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Yes, Virginia, There Was A Santa Claus (Nicholas Frankovich)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Great 4 minute video from LifeSiteNews — Must see for Advent! Ooo-Rah!
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> Potius hodie quam cras
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> You Better Watch Out—St. Nicholas is Coming to Town
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> New: "Enchiridion Symbolorum" (a new edition of "Denzinger")
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Dance For Rio...
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Science Not Way to All Truth
- New Liturgical Movement >> Land Donated to U.S. Ordinariate to Build First Chancery
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Expresses love and fidelity for the faith of the Church
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Another new rite at Blackfen
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> A Lourdes: une prière sous la pluie
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Do I fulfill my 8 December Holy Day Mass obligation on Saturday and my Sunday obligation by going to Mass on Saturday evening?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Can girls choose male saints’ names at Confirmation?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Priest at Mass as mere “presider”?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Should I, a deacon, go on “strike” when I see liturgical abuses?
Post a Comment