Evening Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Feria II infra Hebdomadam III Adventus - Missa 'Gaudéte' - December 17th, 2012
- Ask Sister Mary Martha >> Our Swords to Plowshares
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Back to the Stone Age II G: A Trip to Alsatia (Thomas Fleming)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Kerry Dancing (Thomas Fleming)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> The War on Christmas (Tom Piatak)
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> Sandy Hook: Causes and Remedies
- Creative Minority Report >> The Single Best Thing You Will Read On Tragedy
- Creative Minority Report >> Santa: Liberal or Conservative?
- First Thoughts >> More On the New Hobbit (David Mills)
- First Thoughts >> Lord Stowell on Marriage Natural, Civil, Religious (Michael Paterson-Seymour)
- First Thoughts >> Christians and LGBT Bullying (Anna Williams)
- First Thoughts >> “The Great Flagons in the Tavern at the End of the World” (Matthew Cantirino)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Bill Donohue and anti-Semitic New York Times on Pius XII. The sarcasm may be too subtle.
- I Want to See God >> Where’s the line to see Jesus?
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Embolden This
- New Liturgical Movement >> Book Notice: The Church Building as a Sacred Place
- New Liturgical Movement >> A New Altar Rail in Connecticut
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> Reproductive Technologies and Huxley’s Brave New World
- Roma locuta est >> What Ever Happened to Lessons and Carols?
- The Chant Café >> DMA at Notre Dame
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Comparing Catholic and Geek Communities
- The Foundry >> 12 Days of Obamacare Surprises: Exchange Subsidies (Drew Gonshorowski)
- Vocation station >> Entering the Monastery
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> O!
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS: O Antiphons – 17 December – O Sapientia
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Celiac Disease revisited
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> O Great Mystery....
Post a Comment