Vigil of Christmas Roundup - December 24th, 2012
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Why is the Christmas Feast Celebrated Largely at Night?
- Crisis Magazine >> The Silent Wonder of Mary and Joseph (Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet)
- Crisis Magazine >> Christ is Born! Come, Lord Jesus! (Fr. Robert Johansen)
- Dymphna's Road >> and the Word became flesh and pitched His tent among us
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Christmas and the Scandal of Particularity (Brett Bertucio )
- Godzdogz >> Tomorrow You Shall See the Glory of the Lord (Gregory Pearson OP)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The ironic result of clericalism: no encouragement of vocations to the priesthood
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The American Pledge of Allegiance — Christmas version from K of C — a great example of the separation of Church and State (under God – born/unborn)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> On this Christmas, honoring servant of God, Jérôme Lejeune, the great hero of Down Syndrome and all humanity
- I Want to See God >> O Holy Night…….
- On This Rock (Father John Hollowell) >> Concerning Hobbits and Bethlehem
- Ordo recitandi: The Saint Lawrence Press Blog (Rubricarius) >> The Vigil of the Nativity
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... (InfiniteGrace) >> Touched by Grace
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Most Hopeful Night for the Poor Souls
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THIS VIDEO? ONLY YOUR GUITAR STRUMMING, BONGO DRUMMING, TAMBOURINE JANGLING, PIANO POUNDING CHURCH MUSCIANS
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Famous People You Forgot Were Catholic
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> Your throne will be established forever (2 Samuel 7:16)
- The Catholic Thing >> Christmas Hope Returned (Robert Royal)
- The Chant Café >> The Nativity of Christ
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Dan Cooper Bene Merenti
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Dec. 24, 2012
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> A Meditation Upon Reading in the Historia Francorum
- The Traditional Latin Mass in Michiana >> Candlelight Christmas Midnight Mass at St. Patrick, South Bend
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 23: The Vigil of Christmas
- Word On Fire Blog >> Westminster Cathedral Choir: "Once in Royal David's City"
Extremely popular group during the 50s and 60s. This is an interesting adaptation of a Ukrainian Christmas Carol...
Perry Como's "Ave Maria" is a classic Christmas Carol. This song is from his last Christmas album and a very catchy tune...