Morning Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - December 1st, 2012
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Sin on Sale – 50% off. But Beware of the Side effects
- Breviarium Romanum >> Card. Burke: "Prophétis meis"
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Death. . .from whom no one can escape.
- Dymphna's Road >> I love this
- Dymphna's Road >> Plain talk from two popes and random thoughts
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Holy Impatience (Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Non-Fundraising at Holy Souls Hermitage: No! Don’t do it! No more, sir! Take the bowl and spoon back too!
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The Last Beatitude — An inspiring novel about a falsely accused priest
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Transcript of one minute video of Cardinal George Pell effectively automatically excommunicating all accused priests regardless of guilt or innocence
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> “Every Child Deserves a Home” (Carl Olson)
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Imagine if the Truth was Obvious...
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "An angel showed me the river of life-giving water,"
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Judge denies gay motion to overturn NV marriage law
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Ask a Catholic
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Moonshot
- Pundit & Pundette >> NHS "death pathway" isn't just for old people
- RORATE CÆLI >> Celebrating the end of the Liturgical Year with Gabrieli - II
- RORATE CÆLI >> Motu proprio "Intima Ecclesiae natura", on the services of charity of the Church: Charity "in conformity with the demands of the Church's teaching"
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> The Devil Inside
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> Pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen (Luke 21:36)
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Dec. 1, 2012
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Just … wonderful… for St. Andrew
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ZUHLIO RETURNS: “Where Have All The Sisters Gone”?
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "The Church's Deepest Nature" – In His Own Call, B16 Directs Catholic Charities
Post a Comment