Evening Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - December 1st, 2012
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Former rector of nation’s largest Episcopal church becomes a Catholic
- chantblog >> The Lent I Offertory: Ad te, Domine, levavi
- First Thoughts >> No Sympathy for Anti-Sharia Laws (Matthew Schmitz)
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> Charitable Activity
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Advent orients us to the heart of the Nativity
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Cave-In Begins...with Jesuit Schools, of course
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Ten Years On...
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Supremes to Decide Others Can Own Your Genes
- The Black Biretta (Padre Giovanni Trigilio) >> Holy Advent
- The Chant Café >> The Appeal of the Remote
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Vatican Translation Blooper Reel
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Special-teams coach Eric Sutulovich speaks of his journey of faith.
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Nothing more precious...Nothing regarded more cheaply.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 1 Dec: St. Nahum, Prophet of the Old Testment
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> From the Archive: Priest refuses to use new translation in consecration of Precious Blood. Invalid?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 1st Sunday of Advent: true Advent preparation
Post a Comment