Evening Roundup - St. Stephen, Protomartyr - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 26th, 2012
- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> Do You Ever Wish?
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Shingle Bells!
- Dymphna's Road >> Basso Profundos for Christmas
- Dymphna's Road >> My second favorite nativity painting
- First Thoughts >> Why Celebrate Christmas When We Do? (David T. Koyzis)
- First Thoughts >> Singing Hymns at Mass (Matthew Schmitz)
- First Thoughts >> “Xmas”: the Ancient and Grand Abbreviation (Matthew Schmitz)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Sandy Hook Children During the Twelve Days of Christmas — A Video Of Grieving Love, Of Hope in Their Honor, by a Relative
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Social Justice According to Pius XI (Thomas Storck)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> The Character of Diaconal Ordination
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> The Joy of Painting the Pope and Saints
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> And Here's What We're Doing on the Second Day of Christmas
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Christmas Capers...
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Midnight Mass At Blackfen...
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Dressing the 'Nursery'
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Reform in the Trappist Abbey of Mariawald: "Putting God back at the center of the life of the monastery"
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Free Books and Software from Logos Verbum
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> "Christmas Time is Here, By Golly
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 26 December: The Protomartyr and The Octave
Post a Comment