Morning Roundup - 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Comm.: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr - December 29th, 2012
- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> No One Goes Away From Jesus Unchanged, As Seen on TV
- Bill Petro >> Movie Review: Les Miserables
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> Happy Priests
- Eclectic Orthodoxy (Fr Aidan Kimel) >> “He Who has broken the bonds of sinners is now bound by an infant’s bands”
- First Thoughts >> Chicago’s 500th Murder (Robert P. George)
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> (Part 1) Father George David Byers reminisces about his own childhood rape experiences and stardom in kiddie-porn films. The full stories without the details. Just insights and inspiration. Thank you, Jesus!
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> (Part 2) Father George David Byers reminisces about his own childhood rape experiences and stardom in kiddie-porn films. The full stories without the details. Just insights and inspiration. Thank you, Jesus!
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Obstacles to Reading Scripture in Modernity: Von Balthasar’s Response
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> On Writing a History of the Catholic Church
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Christmas Toys...
- Ordo recitandi: The Saint Lawrence Press Blog (Rubricarius) >> St. Thomas of Canterbury
- RORATE CÆLI >> This is the sign of the Church always, the Sign of Blood
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Another Manifesto on Communion in the Hand
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> MENIN JESU: THE LITTLE JESUS
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Are the Gospels a Myth?
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> Behold, this child is destined.. to be a sign that will be contradicted (Luke 2:34)
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> British tabloid takes Medjugorje case from hands of the Holy See...
- The Catholic Thing >> On Every Channel (David Warren)
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Blog Redesign
- The Integrated Catholic Life >> The Sea Within (Dr. Peter Kreeft)
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Dec. 29, 2012
- The Path Less Taken (Mary O'Regan) >> Concerning Savita's tragic death: 'abortion is not a cure for septicaemia' and the full details of her death are not known. But, certainly comparisons to other countries show the claim made by pro-abortion activists that Ireland is 'backward' on maternal health is at best a limited world-view and at worst a mendacious means of manipulating Ireland
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Something for which the heart has its reasons
Post a Comment