Evening Roundup - St. John, Apostle & Evangelist - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 27th, 2012
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> Handgun Culture (Aaron D. Wolf)
- First Thoughts >> Being and Taxes (R.R. Reno)
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> The Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy ...
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Best Books of 2012
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> AGENDA – GRINDING AMERICA DOWN (Must see new documentary on the Marxism of the present U.S. Admininistration)
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> “Father, Aren’t You Afraid I’ll Become Muslim?”: The Challenge of Encountering Non-Christian Religions (Fr. David J. Endres)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Seeing Jesus in the Gospel of John
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Did the slaughter of the innocents really happen?
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Promoting Suicide for Elderly in Salon
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas in Nantes, France
- New Liturgical Movement >> Christmas is Des Moines, Iowa
- Ordo recitandi: The Saint Lawrence Press Blog (Rubricarius) >> St. John the Apostle and Evangelist
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Professor says Pope should be executed for ‘premeditated mass murder’
- The Chant Café >> New Music Competition at Colloquium XXIII
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Ultimate Saints Guide to the Immaculate Conception
- The Liturgical Day (Jimmy Akin) >> Liturgical Day Nearing Its End?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> National Catholic Reporter teams up with Ford Foundation backed entity to hide the truth about the Holy See’s ‘Doctrinal Assesment’ of the LCWR
Post a Comment