Christmas Edition Two: Christmas (Night, Dawn, Day) - Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - December 25th -26th, 2021 (UPDATED)
† The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), In Nativitate Domini, Missa 'Dóminus Dixit' (In nocte), Missa 'Lux Fulgébit' (In aurora; Commemoration: St. Anastasia, Martyr) & Missa 'Puer
Natus Est' (In die), December 25th, 2021
† Sunday in the Octave of Christmas, Dominica Infra Octavam Nativitatis, Missa 'Dum Médium', Commemoration: St. Stephen, Deacon & Protomartyr, December 26th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 20th, 2021 to December 26th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) | Christmas Proclamation
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
† National Shrine of Saint Alphonus Liguori, Baltimore, MD - Tradional Latin Masses for Christmas and Sunday in the Octave
- Sermonry >> The Nativity of Our Lord - Mass During the Daytime
- Sermonry >> Sunday Within the Octave of Christmas
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 26 DECEMBER – SUNDAY WITHIN THE OCTAVE OF THE NATIVITY
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 26 DECEMBER – SAINT STEPHEN (Proto-Martyr)
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (Fr. William Rock, FSSP) >> Thoughts for an Extraordinary Christmastide
- Clutching my Rosary >> The Season of Christmas
- USCCB Mass Readings >> The Nativity of the Lord (Christmas) - Mass during the Day
- USCCB Mass Readings >> Feast of the Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Dec 24 – Christmas Midnight Mass Sermon by St Francis de Sales
- American Thinker (Ed Timperlake) >> Merry Christmas, America -- the veterans are coming
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Merry Christmas: “Verbum caro factum est”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Proclamation of the Nativity of Jesus: Roman Martyrology lost the plot [Update: I confess]
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> CDW +Arthur Roche: Stop licking fake wounds! [Bonus: Jesus in the rains of Birmingham]
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Charles Fox) >> Christmas and the Gift of Heavenly Peace
- Crisis Magazine >> God Loves You!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Light from Exeter
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 25 December 2020: Fr. Reginald Foster, OCD – R.I.P. – 1st Anniversary of death
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> People flocked to a Bishop’s Traditional “Rorate Mass”
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Unto Us a Child Is Born; Unto Us a Son is Given!
- National Catholic Register (John Grondelski) >> The Mystical Nativity of Jesus Christ
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Merry Christmas!
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Light from Light: the Eternal Word Made Speechless Flesh
- OnePeterFive (Maximilian Doty) >> Hundreds Flock to Bishop’s Latin Mass
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Fontgombault Sermons for Christmas (Christmas Day Mass): "Let us pray for the Church, ...crossing through darkness."
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Fontgombault Sermons for Christmas (Midnight Mass): War is raging everywhere, but Christ brings peace.
- The Catholic Thing (St. John Henry Newman) >> They Watched for Break of Day
- The New American (William F. Jasper) >> Keeping Christ in Christmas: Sacred Carols
- The Remnant Newspaper (Press Release) >> Brazilian Bishop: All Priests May Continue to Celebrate Traditional Latin Mass