Evening News Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Feria Quinta infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus - Missa 'Roráte' - December 23rd, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 20th, 2021 to December 26th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) | Christmas Proclamation
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Vigil of Christmas, In Vigilia Nativitatis Domini, Missa 'Hódie Sciétis', December 24th, 2021 - Propers
- Sermonry >> Vigil of the Nativity of Our Lord
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (Fr. William Rock, FSSP) >> Thoughts for an Extraordinary Christmastide
- Clutching my Rosary >> The Season of Christmas
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 24 DECEMBER – VIGIL OF THE NATIVITY
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Pope: “Spiritual worldliness” cloaked by “doctrine”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> I do NOT need absolution for when I popped that guy in 1972 ’cause it’s a long time ago
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 24th
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher R. Altieri) >> Pope Francis exhorts curia on communion, diversity, and synodality
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA Staff) >> Pope Francis to beatify ‘smiling pope’ John Paul I in September 2022
- City Journal (Joel Zinberg) >> Testing Our Patience
- City Journal (Robert VerBruggen) >> Terrifying Nonsense
- Clarifying Catholicism >> Christ as Light in the Darkness
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Miracle! Babies Put in Bathtub with Bible Survive Deadly Tornado! Police Bodycam Records Moment They Were Found!
- Dymphna's Road >> It's frequently a bad thing when one's diocese makes the news
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: When a pope dies, what happens to the motu proprios that he may have written? Do they die with him?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: I was going in for surgery, but I have staph. How can I fulfill my Christmas and Sunday obligation?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 2021: 26 – Thursday 4th Week of Advent: “When we see Him looking at us, let us ask ourselves what it is that He requires of us.”
- LifeSiteNews (Michael Haynes) >> Virginia diocese announces massive restrictions on traditional sacraments following Vatican crackdown
- LifeSiteNews (Dr. Joseph Mercola) >> The CDC’s own data suggests children are more likely to be harmed by COVID shots than the virus itself
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Canonists cast doubt on the force of the Responsa ad dubia
- National Catholic Register (Edward Pentin) >> Archbishop Roche on ‘Traditionis Custodes’ and Its Guidelines: ‘The Liturgical Possibilities Are in Place’
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Our Lady’s Garden: A Benedictine Oblate’s Prayer Initiative for Catholic Families
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> O Emmanuel 2021
- OnePeterFive (Timothy Flanders) >> Pornocracy and the Coming Reign of Antichrist
- OnePeterFive (Tom Seykora) >> Catholic Fathers: a Call to Arms
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> “Pomposity cannot stand ridicule”: A canon lawyer draws lessons from Communist history
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> History of Christmas
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Practice during Christmas
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Mystery of Christmas
- The New American (Bob Adelmann) >> Census Bureau: Migration to Red States Continues
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (+ Carlo Maria Viganò) >> Archbishop Viganò’s Message to the American People
- The Stream (Harry Wilmerding) >> US Life Expectancy Drops to Lowest Level Since Second World War
O Emmánuel, Rex et légifer noster, exspectátio géntium, et Salvátor eárum: veni ad salvándum nos, Dómine, Deus noster.
O Emmanuel, our King and our Law-giver, Longing of the Gentiles, yea, and Salvation thereof; come to save us, O Lord our God!
Post a Comment