Morning News Roundup - St. Eusebius, Bishop & Martyr - Missa 'Sacerdótes Dei' - Commemoration: Feria of the Third Week of Advent - December 16th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 13th, 2021 to December 19th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> St. Eusebius, Bishop & Martyr, S. Eusebii Episcopi et Martyris, Missa 'Sacerdótes Dei', Commemoration: Feria of the Third Week of Advent, December 16th, 2021
- Lives of the Saints >> December 16th Saint Eusebius of Vercelli, Bishop († 370)
- Clutching My Rosary >> December 16 Saint Eusebius, Bishop of Vercelli, and Martyr
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 16 DECEMBER – SAINT EUSEBIUS OF VERCELLI (Bishop and Martyr)
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> The Salvation Army pays a big price for its foray into wokedom
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Donkey genitals, stallion emission, she-camels and she-donkeys in heat, viper’s brood, vixen-bitches, white-washed tombs
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Covid passports, no Sacraments, imprisonment and death for unvaxed. What bishops hotly desire.
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 16th
- Catholic Exchange (Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle) >> John Paul II: Mary Guides Our Pilgrimage
- Catholic Exchange (Constance T. Hull) >> The Light of Christ’s Nativity Shines Bright in Our Dark World
- Catholic World Report - Blog (David Larson) >> Opinion: With overdose deaths at 100k per year, ‘harm reduction’ isn’t working
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> St. Januarius’ blood fails to liquefy at start of December anniversary
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Yes, Bishop Staglianò, There Is a Santa Claus
- Crisis Magazine (Anthony Esolen) >> Answering Anti-Christian Objections
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Eusebii, Eusebii ...
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> The Wife Desired is Religious (Part One)
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Soeren Kern) >> Lithuania Stands Up to China: Europe Should Too
- Latin Word of the Day >> hodie: today
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Does This Help Explain Sacrilegious Communions?
- National Catholic Register (Joan Frawley Desmond) >> Cardinal Pell Has One Question for Cardinal Becciu: ‘Will He Just Tell Us What the Money Was Sent for?’
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 1
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Do as I Say, Not as I Do
- The Catholic Thing (Stephen P. White) >> Rejoice, Indeed!
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> December 16 – St Eusebius, Bishop of Vercelli, & Martyr
- The Stream (John Zmirak) >> Sympathy for the Liberal, Part II: How To Be an Atheist
Post a Comment