Morning News Roundup - St. Thomas, Apostle - Missa 'Mihi Autem' - Commemoration: Greater Feria of Advent - December 21st, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 20th, 2021 to December 26th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) | Christmas Proclamation
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> St. Thomas, Apostle, S. Thomæ Apostoli, Missa 'Mihi Autem', Commemoration: Greater Feria III of Advent, December 21st, 2021 - Propers
- Sermonry >> Saint Thomas the Apostle
- Lives of the Saints >> December 21st Saint Thomas, Apostle and Martyr († First Century)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 21 DECEMBER – SAINT THOMAS (Apostle and Martyr)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 21 DECEMBER – FIFTH GREAT ANTIPHON
- Bill Petro >> Science of the Winter Solstice
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 21st
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> Who denies the Novus Ordo is valid? Prepare for a surprise.
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Maurice Meschler) >> Saint Joseph: Shadow of the Heavenly Father
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. Ed Broom, OMV) >> Jesus is Coming! 10 Ways to Prepare for Christmas
- Catholic-Hierarchy News (David M. Cheney) >> Walsh named Gaylord Bishop
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Charles Fox) >> Forgiven and Free: Advent and Confession
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher R. Altieri) >> More curial moves and machinations
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Pope Francis names new bishop for Catholic Diocese of Gaylord
- Complete Christianity (Shane Schaetzel) >> Against the Antisemites
- Crisis Magazine (David Larson) >> What Makes a Christian Community Work…and What Doesn’t
- Crisis Magazine (Auguste Meyrat) >> Exorcizing COVID for Christmas
- First Things (E. J. Hutchinson) >> Incarnation Transcends Myth
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Two Churches?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Another Note on the Dubious Dubia™ concerning “Traditionis custodes”
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Children and Christmas by Fr. Raoul Plus, S.J.
- Latin Word of the Day >> servus: slave, servant
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 6 (O Oriens)
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> O Clavis David 2021
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Scala Foundation - Playing a Crucial Role in the Evangelization of the Culture and Breaking the Mould of Education
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> “The Mask Has Fallen”: Interview with Dr. Kwasniewski in Inside the Vatican
- Settimo Cielo (Sandro Magister) >> Not Just Israel. The Holy See Also Has Its “Abraham Accords”
- The Catholic Thing (Anthony Esolen and David G. Bonagura, Jr.) >> Two Commentaries on Liturgy
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> December 21 – St Thomas, Apostle
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Fifth Antiphon
- The Pillar (A Pillar Explainer) >> What time is Midnight Mass?
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Morning Brew: You Can’t Spell ‘Omicron’ Without a C, an O and an N.
O Óriens splendor lucis ætérnæ, et sol iustítiæ: veni, et illúmina sedéntes in ténebris, et umbra mortis.
O Day-Spring, brightness of the everlasting Light, Sun of Righteousness; come, to give light to them that sit in darkness, and in the shadow of death!
Post a Comment