Sunday News Roundup - Third Sunday of Advent (Gaudéte Sunday) - Dominica Tertia Adventus - Missa 'Gaudéte' - December 12th, 2021
† Third Sunday of Advent (Gaudéte Sunday), Dominica Tertia Adventus, Missa 'Gaudéte', December 12th, 2021 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 6th, 2021 to December 12th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Third Sunday of Advent (Gaudéte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> St. Lucy, Virgin & Martyr, S. Luciæ Virginis et Martyris, Missa 'Dilexísti', Commemoration: Feria of the Third Week of Advent, December 13th, 2021
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Rejoice in the Lord!
- Sermonry >> Third Sunday of Advent
- New Liturgical Movement >> Newman: A Meditation for the Third Sunday of Advent: Holiness in this Earth and the Next
- The New Theological Movement >> Gaudete: Joy as a fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Lives of the Saints >> December 13th Saint Lucy of Syracuse, Virgin and Martyr († 303)
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> Hackers attack the Brazilian health ministry website, delete all vaccination records
- American Thinker (Eric Utter) >> EU’s Commissioner for Equality wanted references to Christianity nixed
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> My latest column: “God’s Order in the Court”
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> A Moribund Mass and the Catholic Counterculture
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (Guadalupe, edition)
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 13th
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Stephen G. Adubato) >> Roma and Guadalupe
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Christopher Shannon) >> How devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe has stood the test of time
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Father George E. Schultze, SJ) >> Of All Things Visible and Invisible: Postmodernism and Unbelief
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Pope Francis: ‘May Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Juan Diego teach us how to always walk together’
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Five Steps to Better Mental Health – A Homily for the Third Sunday of Advent
- Complete Christianity (Shane Schaetzel) >> Is Sexual Abuse Strictly a Catholic Problem?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Interfaith Dialogue, Multiculturalism, and Women
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 2021: 15 – 3rd Sunday of Advent “Gaudete” – Faith is more than the passive acquiescence to a proof.
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Sanctity and My Duties – Divine Intimacy
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 13 DECEMBER – SAINT LUCY OF SYRACUSE (Virgin and Martyr)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 13 DECEMBER – MONDAY OF THE THIRD WEEK OF ADVENT
- Latin Word of the Day >> nescire: to not know, to be ignorant
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> On Gaudete Sunday, Let Us Sing Praises to the Holy Mother of God, the Queen of Heaven!
- National Catholic Register (Kate Olivera/CNA) >> Kentucky Bishop Asks for Prayers, Financial Support Following Fatal Tornadoes
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Advent III: Joy
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Guadalupe
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Gaudete Sunday 2021
- OnePeterFive (Nishant Xavier) >> The Empress of the Americas will Crush the Serpent of Abortion
- Spes In Domino (Iacobus M.) >> 3rd Sunday of Advent: Keep Your Eye on the Ball
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Robert P. Imbelli) >> Advent Intimations and Fulfillment
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Michael Matt, Editor) >> THE ELON MUSK EFFECT: Is the Great Reset Going Senile?
- The Stream (John Zmirak) >> Is Your Christian School in the Hot Tub with Planned Parenthood?
Post a Comment