Morning News Roundup - Ember Wednesday of Advent - Feria Quarta Quattuor Temporum Adventus - Missa 'Roráte Cœli' - December 15th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 13th, 2021 to December 19th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Ember Wednesday of Advent, Feria Quarta Quattuor Temporum Adventus, Missa 'Roráte Cœli', December 15th, 2021
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Advent Ember Days This Week
- Beauty So Ancient >> Advent Embertide: Winter – All You Need to Know About Advent Ember Days
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Wednesday of Ember Week
- A Catholic Life (Matthew) >> Advent Ember Day Fast
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Advent’s Ember Days are upon us!
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 15th
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> Justice Gorsuch in dissent against religious bigotry
- Catholic Exchange (Saints Editor) >> St. Christina the Astonishing
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher R. Altieri) >> The Vatican’s “trial of the century” has turned into a parody of itself
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> A conversation with Tracey Rowland about Ratzinger, Christian humanism, bourgeois Christianity
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> The Vatican’s unread newspaper and the U.S. bishops
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Pope Francis creates new foundation promoting principles of ‘Fratelli tutti’
- Crisis Magazine (Casey Chalk) >> The Ongoing Muslim Persecution of Christians
- Crisis Magazine (Paul Kengor) >> Archbishop Gomez Reveals the Pseudo-Religions of Our Time
- Dominicana (Br. Raymond La Grange, O.P.) >> Why Jesus is Offensive
- Eccles Is Saved (Eccles) >> The Book of Covidicus 22: passports, please!
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Violence
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Our Rich Traditions of Ember Wednesday of Advent – The Missa Aurea, Golden Mass
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Christmas Traditions – Old and New
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Alan M. Dershowitz) >> Can an Ex-President Claim Privilege for Communications While He Was President?
- Latin Word of the Day >> eventum: outcome, result
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Song Running Through My Head This Morning: My God, My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me?
- LifeSiteNews (Jonathon Van Maren) >> JK Rowling enrages trans activists with her latest criticism of the movement
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Ancient Prefaces of Advent: Part 1 - The Leonine Sacramentary
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> CPX 94: The Second Commandment
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter - The Missive >> Do You Hear What I Hear?
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> URGENT - EXCLUSIVE - “The Roche Christmas Massacre”: CDW Instruction on Traditionis Custodes to be issued next week
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Lavender Mafia Rules
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> Notre Dame, Restorations, et le Moi
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> From the Ghetto With Love
- The Imaginative Conservative (Louis Markos) >> Christmas With Capra: Classic Films for Our Troubled Times
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Morning Brew: SNL Blasphemes the Holy Family, Hillary Itches for 2024 and an Elementary School Brings Back Segregation?
Post a Comment