Morning News Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus - Missa 'Roráte' - December 20th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 20th, 2021 to December 26th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) | Christmas Proclamation
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Greater Feria of Advent, Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus, Missa 'Roráte', Mag. Antiphon: O Clavis David, December 20th, 2021
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 20 DECEMBER – FOURTH GREATER ANTIPHON
- American Thinker (Thomas Lifson) >> Archbishop Vigano’s startling warning to the American people
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 20th
- Catholic Exchange (Dr. Donald DeMarco) >> The Hope & Despair at Christmas Time
- Catholic Exchange (Fr. John Hogan) >> The Word Was Made Flesh: An Advent Reflection on the Incarnation
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christopher R. Altieri) >> Trying to make some sense of the responsa ad dubia
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dale Ahlquist) >> On The Winter Feast
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Traditionis custodes
- Crisis Magazine (Tom McFadden) >> We Don’t “Do Santa Claus”—We “Do Christmas”
- Crisis Magazine (Kennedy Hall) >> Trust Your Catholic Sense
- Dominicana (Br. Charles Marie Rooney, O.P.) >> Doing, Being, Loving
- Edward Feser >> The Catholic middle ground on Covid-19 vaccination
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Anglican Orders
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Where Are You God and How Come You’re Not Helping Out?
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Con Coughlin) >> Biden's Appeasement of Moscow Threatens NATO
- Latin Word of the Day >> mori: to die
- LifeSiteNews (Children’s Health Defense) >> ‘Many lives being destroyed’ by government’s failure to recognize natural immunity, physician says
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> A small difficulty with the Responsa ad dubia
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 5 (O Clavis David)
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis, it is the time of the reform
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Notre Dame 2.0 and Missale Romanum 2.0
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Traditional Catholics: Exceptions to "Synodality"
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> An Eastern Catholic Priest on the Recent Vatican Document
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Gerald E. Murray) >> The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Monday of the Fourth Week of Advent
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Fourth Antiphon
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Morning Brew: What’s the Cost of the 12 Days of Christmas and Who’s President Again?
O clavis David et sceptrum domus Israël; qui áperis, et nemo claudit; claudis, et nemo áperit: veni, et educ vinctum de domo cárceris, sedéntem in ténebris, et umbra mortis.
O Key of David, and Sceptre of the house of Israel that openest, and no man shutteth; and shuttest and no man openeth; come to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness, and in the shadow of death!