Evening News Roundup - St. Lucy, Virgin & Martyr - Missa 'Dilexísti' - Commemoration: Feria of Advent - December 13th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 13th, 2021 to December 19th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Feria of Advent, Feria Tertia infra Hebdomadam III Adventus, Missa 'Gaudéte', December 14th, 2021 - Propers
- Lives of the Saints >> December 14th Saint Nicasius, Archbishop of Rheims and his Companions, Martyrs (5th century)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Flowers for the Immaculate Conception (Palpitations, edition)
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 14th
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Fr. Jerry Pokorsky) >> The Magisterium of the Martyrs
- Catholic Exchange (Stephen Beale) >> Advent Assures Us That We Can Survive the End Times
- Catholic Exchange (Derek Rotty) >> Seek Out St. Lucy During the Season of Lights
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Hannah Brockhaus for CNA) >> Vatican liturgy office issues guidelines for catechist ministry
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Monday
- City Journal (Andrew I. Fillat) >> Finally, Another Weapon Against Covid
- CNA Daily News (Hannah Brockhaus) >> Synod of Bishops restores resource page link to New Ways Ministry, issues apology
- CNA Daily News (Courtney Mares) >> Pope Francis approves miracle attributed to a French nun who will be made a saint
- CNA Daily News (Hannah Brockhaus) >> He said what?? Bishop sparks backlash over Santa Claus comments
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> FrankenPig? China Develops Humanized Pigs to Simulate COVID-19 Infection for Future Testing of Vaccines and Drugs
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Did Francis say that sexual sins aren’t that serious?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: I have no home base. What would be considered my diocese or parish that I would have a duty to?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 2021: 16 – Monday 3rd Week of Advent: Lucy was not going anywhere.
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 14 DECEMBER – TUESDAY OF THE THIRD WEEK OF ADVENT
- Just The News (Just The News staff) >> Kentucky governor says 64 dead in devastating weekend tornadoes that swept through Midwest, South
- LifeSiteNews (Michael Haynes) >> Vatican apologizes to dissident pro-LGBT group, offers involvement in synodal process
- LifeSiteNews (Anthony Murdoch) >> Vaccine passports ‘should not be permanent,’ Canadian privacy commissioner warns
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Lussinatt: The Vigil of Saint Lucy
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Organic Development as a Useful Metaphor in Liturgical Discussions
- OnePeterFive (Eric Sammons) >> Can Catholics “Recognize and Resist”?
- OnePeterFive (Massimo Scapin) >> The Tough Pope and His Great Works
- The Babylon Bee >> Embarrassing: British Realize They've Been Using The Wrong Words For Hundreds Of Things
- The Catholic Talk Show (Podcast) >> 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Priest
- The Pillar >> Vatican asked Hungarian government for Budapest building bailout
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> It’s a Wonderful Life at 75: A Christmas Lesson Left on the Cutting Room Floor
Post a Comment