Morning News Roundup - Ember Friday of Advent - Feria Sexta Quattuor Temporum Adventus - Missa 'Prope Es Tu' - December 17, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 13th, 2021 to December 19th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Ember Friday of Advent, Feria Sexta Quattuor Temporum Adventus, Missa 'Prope Es Tu', Mag. Antiphon: O Sapientia, December 17, 2021
- Catholic Education Resource Center (Fr. William Saunders) >> What are the "O Antiphons"?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 17 DECEMBER – EMBER FRIDAY IN ADVENT
- Beauty So Ancient >> O Antiphons, O Antiphons, Why Art Thou So Short?
- American Thinker (Henry F. Smith Jr.) >> Who isn’t getting infected?
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 17th
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Joe Bukuras for CNA) >> Pew survey: Half of U.S. Catholics pray every day, and the number is dropping
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> Leaving home for Christmas
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Late Thursday…takes
- City Journal (Christopher F. Rufo) >> Florida v. Critical Race Theory
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> 10 things that Pope Francis wants us to learn from the nativity scene
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> This Cracked Me Up.
- Crisis Magazine (Jack Gist) >> Righting a Wrong World
- Crisis Magazine (Eric Sammons) >> The Vatican’s Homosexual Flirtation
- Dominicana (Br. Bernard Knapke, O.P.) >> Famous First Words
- First Things (Samuel Gregg) >> Restoring Notre-Dame
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A Novus Ordo Postcommunion and Rosa Krebb
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 2021: 19 – Thursday 3rd Week of Advent: The one genuine Christmas gift to mankind
- Latin Word of the Day >> dux: commander, leader
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Commentary from Tom McFadden of Front Royal on Yesterday's Rosary Crusade
- LifeSiteNews (Patrick Delaney) >> Prominent bishops, priests, laity sign ‘Bethlehem Declaration’ that opposes ‘morally illicit’ COVID shots
- National Catholic Register (Father Raymond J. de Souza) >> Pope Francis and Divine Providence
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 2 (O Sapientia)
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Ancient Prefaces of Advent: Part 2 - The Old Gelasian Sacramentary
- RORATE CÆLI (Francesca Romana) >> 'The Council and the Eclipse of God' by Don Pietro Leone - Section II - Man - Chapter VI - MAN'S CHOICE OF LIFE
- The American Catholic (Donald R. McClarey) >> PopeWatch: Since Judas
- The Catholic Thing (Joseph R. Wood) >> What Are We Waiting For?
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Friday in Ember Week
- The Pillar (A Pillar Interview) >> 'A time for choosing': What's next for the pro-life cause?
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Robert Morrison) >> Extracting Blessings from the Mounting Traditions Custodes Wreckage
- The Stream (Tom Sileo) >> Service & Sacrifice: 3 Heroes Receive Medal of Honor
Ant. O Sapiéntia, quæ ex ore Altíssimi prodiísti, attíngens a fine usque ad finem, fórtiter suavitérque dispónens ómnia: veni ad docéndum nos viam prudéntiæ.
Ant. O Wisdom, that comest out of the mouth of the Most High, that reachest from one end to another, and dost mightily and sweetly order all things; come, to teach us the way of prudence!