Evening News Roundup - Sixth Day in the Octave of Christmas - Die sexta post Nativitatem - Missa 'Puer Natus Est' - December 30th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 27th, 2021 to January 2nd, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Holy Name of Jesus
† Seventh Day in the Octave of Christmas, Die septima post Nativitatem, Missa 'Puer Natus Est', Commemoration: St. Sylvester I, Pope & Confessor, December 31st, 2021 - Propers
- Lives of the Saints >> December 31st Saint Sylvester, Pope and Confessor (280-335)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 31 DECEMBER – SAINT SYLVESTER (Pope and Confessor)
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Merit in Heaven? Merit from Heaven? The Treasury of Merit
- Adult Catechesis in the Roman Catholic Tradition >> Praying to saints
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> On not taking the head-shot. Analogies abound.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> No big pharma liability for “vaccine” if approved for kids
- Atonement Online (Fr. Christopher George Phillips) >> Pope St. Sylvester I
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 31st
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Dr. Jeff Mirus) >> On the humanity of Jesus Christ
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> Waiting on Dobbs
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Back and forth
- City Journal (Stone Washington) >> The New Old Originalism?
- City Journal (David Black) >> The Making of a Suffragette
- City Journal (Ian Penman) >> Morrison’s End
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Baltimore releases new COVID-19 protocols
- CNA Daily News (Joe Bukuras) >> Arlington priest who oversaw child protection office indicted for sex abuse
- CNA Daily News (Shannon Mullen) >> Uproar over Chicago Mass: Did this theatrical Christmas Eve liturgy go too far? (Editor: John 11:35)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Must we do penance, abstain from meat, on Friday in the Octave of Christmas?
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 31 DECEMBER – END OF THE SECULAR YEAR
- National Catholic Register (Joseph Pronechen) >> This ‘Miracle of the Flowers’ Has Happened Repeatedly Near Turin for 600 Years
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A New Reading Course on Sacrosanctum Concilium with the Veterum Sapientia Institute
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Guest Article: Who Actually Delegitimizes the “Novus Ordo Missae”?
- OnePeterFive (Robert Busek) >> This Year, Resolve to Make Your Family’s Spiritual Life “Lockdown-Proof”
- OnePeterFive (Timothy Flanders) >> The Only Way We Will Lose This War is if We Stop Fighting
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> A CHRISTMASTIDE MEDITATION - by Fr. Konrad Loewenstein: "Christ, the very Uncreated Light of God."
- The Pillar (A Pillar Interview) >> Answering poverty in all its forms: The business of Catholic social teaching
- The Stream (Joseph D'Hippolito) >> Vaxattack: Why Did Hundreds of Highly Trained Athletes Die Unexpectedly This Year?