Saturday News Roundup - Ember Saturday of Advent - Sabbato Quattuor Temporum Adventus - Missa 'Veni Et Osténde' - December 18th, 2021
† Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday), Dominica Quarta Adventus, Missa 'Roráte', Mag. Antiphon: O Radix, December 19th, 2021 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 13th, 2021 to December 19th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Ember Saturday of Advent, Sabbato Quattuor Temporum Adventus, Missa 'Veni Et Osténde', Mag. Antiphon: O Adonai, December 18th, 2021
- Bill Petro >> History of The Nutcracker: the Ballet That’s a Christmas Tradition
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 18th
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Andrea Gagliarducci, CNA) >> Vatican insiders: Reports of Cardinal Peter Turkson’s resignation ‘credible’
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christine Rousselle for CNA) >> Cardinal Pell to Becciu: What was that $2M payment for?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Peter M.J. Stravinskas) >> Singing through Advent, in praise of the Mother of the Redeemer
- ChurchPOP (Jacqueline Burkepile) >> The Beautiful Christmas Letter Pope Benedict XVI Wrote to Baby Jesus as a Child
- CNA Daily News (Jonah McKeown) >> New documentary chronicles life of Catholic scientist Jerome Lejeune, heroic Down syndrome advocate
- CNA Daily News (Hannah Brockhaus) >> Traditionis custodes: Vatican further tightens restrictions on Traditional Latin Mass
- Crisis Magazine (Joseph Pearce) >> The Tempest in a Nutshell
- Deus Vult >> The Golden Mass of Advent
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> EXPECTATIO PARTUS B MARIAE V
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ADVENTCAzT 2021: 20 – Ember Friday 3rd Week of Advent: The grace of the Holy Spirit knows no tardiness
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Wherein a painting helps Fr. Z drill into the mystery of the Visitation and authentic Active Participation
- Latin Word of the Day >> incidere: to fall in, to fall
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> This is Major! Sue the Hospitals if they Won't Give Ivermectin to Your Loved Ones!
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 3 (O Adonai)
- National Catholic Register (Edward Pentin) >> Cathedral’s Consecration in Bahrain Signals Latest Advance in Religious Tolerance
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Gaudete Sunday and Rorate Mass Photopost 2021 (Part 2)
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Urgent - Roche Christmas Massacre - CDW Instruction on Latin Mass in the form of Responses to Dubia
- The Catholic Thing (Elizabeth A. Mitchell) >> Vanishing in Plain Sight
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Saturday in Ember Week
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Second Antiphon
- The Pillar (Ed Condon and JD Flynn) >> Is Cardinal Turkson out?
Ant. O Adonái et Dux domus Israël, qui Móysi in igne flammæ rubi apparúisti, et ei in Sina legem dedísti: veni ad rediméndum nos in brácchio exténto.
Ant. O Adonai, and Ruler of the house of Israel, who didst appear unto Moses in the burning bush, and gavest him the law in Sinai; come, to redeem us with an outstretched arm!
Post a Comment