Morning News Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Feria Quarta infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus - Missa 'Roráte' - December 22nd, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 20th, 2021 to December 26th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) | Christmas Proclamation
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Greater Feria of Advent, Feria Quarta infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus, Missa 'Roráte', Mag. Antiphon: O Rex - December 22, 2021
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (Fr. William Rock, FSSP) >> Thoughts for an Extraordinary Christmastide
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 22 DECEMBER – SIXTH GREATER ANTIPHON
- American Thinker (Andrea Widburg) >> The Salvation Army takes an even deeper dive into wokedom
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Insane CDW anti-Christ dubia responses? But my parish does this! Hahahahaha!
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Safety net for priests getting cancelled
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Working against treason is not treason
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> CDW Vatikan Politburo criminalizes TLM Mass times in church bulletins. What we do…
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 22nd
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> The Vatican’s one-way ticket to liturgical reform
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Kevin Schmiesing) >> Catholics and Race in American History
- Catholic World Report - Blog (George Weigel) >> The sacred earthiness of Christmas
- Crisis Magazine (Aaron Debusschere) >> The Mass is Essential
- Crisis Magazine (Angela Lill) >> Is It Time to Stop Using the Label “Traditional Catholic”?
- Dominicana (Br. Nicodemus Thomas, O.P.) >> Should I give Alms?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> THE SACRAMENT OF CONFIRMATION
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> NEW VATICAN OFFICE! Congregation for the Bulletins of the World
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Natalie’s Twelve Days of Christmas – A Way to Keep the Spirit of Christmas Alive
- Latin Word of the Day >> cibus: food
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> After the Vatican Directives, What's Next in the Diocese of Arlington for the Latin Mass?
- National Catholic Register (Jennifer Roback Morse, Father Mark Hodges) >> These Mexican Cardinals Are in Trouble for Telling Catholics to Pray — Let’s Support Them
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 7 (O Rex Gentium)
- Padre Peregrino (Fr. David Nix) >> CPX 95: The Third Commandment
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Assertions without reasons: A Statement in Protest of the CDW Responses from Pro Missa Tridentina
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> IMPORTANT ARTICLE: LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS ON THE RESPONSA ON TRADITIONIS CUSTODES - "Congregation cannot make authoritative interpretations. Juridical status of document highly questionable, does not have legally binding force."
- The American Spectator Blog (Ellie Gardey) >> Putin Beats the War Drums in Worrying Speech
- The Catholic Thing (Michael Pakaluk) >> Down with the “Icon”!
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Sixth Antiphon
- The Imaginative Conservative (Chuck Chalberg) >> Christmas Dinner With G.K. Chesterton
- The Stream (Dwight Longenecker) >> Santa is an Anagram of Satan. True, But the History of St. Nicholas is Divine.
O Rex géntium, et desiderátus eárum, lapísque anguláris, qui facis útraque unum: veni, et salva hóminem, quem de limo formásti.
O King of the Gentiles, yea, and Desire thereof, O Cornerstone that makest of twain one; come to save man, whom thou hast made of the dust of the earth!