Morning News Roundup - Greater Feria of Advent - Feria Quinta infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus - Missa 'Roráte' - December 23rd, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 20th, 2021 to December 26th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas) | Christmas Proclamation
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Greater Feria of Advent, Feria Quinta infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus, Missa 'Roráte', Mag. Antiphon: O Emmanuel, December 23rd, 2021 - Propers
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 23 DECEMBER – SEVENTH GREATER ANTIPHON
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> “I know nothing of Canon Law.” “Your lying, because you’re right about the Dubia.” And he was vindicated.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> I’m soooo afraid of the dubious Dubia! Not. Breaking the “It’s not up-to-date” clock.
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 23rd
- Canticum Salomonis (Aelredus Rievallensis) >> De Can. Observ. 2: Liturgy and Authority
- CatholicCulture.Org - Commentary (Phil Lawler) >> The Liturgical Edsel
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. R. Jared Staudt) >> How Christmas changed the world — and still can today
- City Journal (John D. Sailer) >> A Blueprint for Woke Medicine
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Pope Francis accepts Cardinal Turkson’s resignation as head of Vatican’s social development office
- CNA Daily News (CNA Staff) >> Pope Francis: Roman Curia needs ‘synodal conversion’
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Happy Birthday Jesus! Quebec Archdiocese Cancels Christmas Masses
- Crisis Magazine (Peter Kwasniewski) >> True Obedience vs. Revolution in the Church
- Crisis Magazine (John M. Grondelski) >> Anyplace but Home for the Holidays
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> George V, Casti Connubii, and Bishop Gore
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: How does one get invited to the Synod (“walking together”) on Synodality
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Not AGAIN! “Does attending an SSPX Mass fulfill one’s Sunday obligation?”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> An important note about the Dubious Dubia™ for “Traditionis custodes”. The way to cut through the obvious cruel intent and BE TRULY PASTORAL.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> GOOD NEWS in the Diocese of Phoenix regarding TC and the DD
- Gatestone Institute - Articles (Judith Bergman) >> China in Latin America - Part 1
- Latin Word of the Day >> vulnus: wound
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Responsa ad dubia: back to the future, forward to the past
- National Catholic Register (Father Raymond J. de Souza) >> Reagan’s Resounding Christmas Addresses
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 8 (O Emmanuel)
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> “When the shepherd becomes a wolf, the flock must defend itself”: Dr. Michael Fiedrowicz
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Motus in fine velocior (2) - "With a Divisive, Useless, and Unjust Persecution, the Francis Crisis is Gathering Even More Speed" - by Roberto de Mattei
- Spes In Domino (Iacobus M.) >> Even Little Saints See the Face of God: St. Servulus, Tiny Tim, and the Nativity
- The Catholic Thing (Brad Miner) >> Words about the Word: Esolen’s “In the Beginning.”
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Thursday of the Fourth Week of Advent
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Seventh Antiphon
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Diane Montagna) >> EXCLUSIVE: Bishop Schneider on Latest Vatican Crackdown on Tradition
O Emmánuel, Rex et légifer noster, exspectátio géntium, et Salvátor eárum: veni ad salvándum nos, Dómine, Deus noster.
O Emmanuel, our King and our Law-giver, Longing of the Gentiles, yea, and Salvation thereof; come to save us, O Lord our God!