Sunday News Roundup - Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday) - Dominica Quarta Adventus - Missa 'Roráte' - December 19th, 2021
† Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday), Dominica Quarta Adventus, Missa 'Roráte', Mag. Antiphon: O Radix, December 19th, 2021 - Propers
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 13th, 2021 to December 19th, 2021 - Propers for the Week | Fourth Sunday of Advent (Roráte Sunday)
† Advent Planning: Propers for the Sundays of Advent, The Nativity of Our Lord (Christmas), the Christmas Proclamation and the Sunday in the Octave of Christmas - 2021
- TLM Daily Mass Propers >> Greater Feria of Advent, Feria Secunda infra Hebdomadam IV Adventus, Missa 'Roráte', Mag. Antiphon: O Clavis David, December 20th, 2021
- OnePeterFive (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Preparation for Sunday Mass: On the Mountains that Must Be Made Low
- Sermonry - Fourth Sunday of Advent
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter (Fr. William Rock, FSSP) >> Thoughts for an Extraordinary Christmastide
- American Thinker (Pandra Selivanov) >> The perfect comeback for mask bullies this holiday season
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> What was handed down in the Holy Spirit by God’s representatives on earth as sacred, necessary and inviolable for 2000 years is now considered perishable fruit complete with an expiration date
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> CDW’s head-on collision with TLM: Humor
- Being Is Good (Deacon Dana) >> Christmas Grinches: Secular and Ecclesial
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 20th
- Canticum Salomonis (Notkerus Balbulus) >> Chantons toujours !
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dom Alcuin Reid) >> Does Traditionis Custodes pass Liturgical History 101 ?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille) >> Opinion: Let a thousand rites bloom and flourish!
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Christine Rousselle for CNA) >> FSSP: New liturgy document ‘does not directly address’ former Ecclesia Dei communities
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Dr. Edward Feser) >> Western cultural suicide as apostasy
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Things that might not make sense
- ChurchMilitant.com (Jules Gomes) >> Pope Francis Bulldozes ‘Old Rite’ Sacraments
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> The Hermeneutic of Shutup!!!
- Eccles Is Saved (Eccles) >> How to write your own Dubia
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Nastier and Nastier
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Additional Notes from @FatherZ on the Dubious Dubia concerning “Traditionis custodes”
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> We Must Run to Meet Love – Divine Intimacy
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 20 DECEMBER – FOURTH GREATER ANTIPHON
- Latin Word of the Day >> revenire: to return, to come back
- LifeSiteNews (Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò) >> Abp. Viganò’s Christmas 2021 message
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Novena for the Christ-Mass: Day 4 (O Radix Jesse)
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> O Adonai 2021
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Last Stand of the Brezhnev Papacy
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski, PhD) >> A Supreme Moment of Decision, Courtesy of “Divine Worship”
- The Catholic Thing (Msgr. Robert Batule) >> Mary, Motherhood, and World History
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Fourth Sunday of Advent
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> Third Antiphon
- The Remnant Newspaper - Articles (Michael Matt, Editor) >> THE INTOLERANT POPE: Francis Cancels Faithful Catholics
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Pope Denethor: Reflections on the CDW Responsa
Ant. O radix Iesse qui stas in signum populórum, super quem continébunt reges os suum, quem gentes deprecabúntur: veni ad liberándum nos, iam noli tardáre.
Ant. O Root of Jesse, which standest for an ensign of the people, at whom the kings shall shut their mouths, to whom the Gentiles shall seek; come to deliver us, make no tarrying!