Morning News Roundup - Seventh Day in the Octave of Christmas - Missa 'Puer Natus Est' - Commemoration: St. Sylvester I, Pope & Confessor - December 31st, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 27th, 2021 to January 2nd, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Holy Name of Jesus
† Seventh Day in the Octave of Christmas, Die septima post Nativitatem, Missa 'Puer Natus Est', Commemoration: St. Sylvester I, Pope & Confessor, December 31st, 2021 - Propers
- Lives of the Saints >> December 31st Saint Sylvester, Pope and Confessor (280-335)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 31 DECEMBER – SAINT SYLVESTER (Pope and Confessor)
- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> There were 3,115 real Marines remaining and they will probably be kicked out
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Not sorry if that sheep-covid-mask triggers you dear (arch)bishops wolves! Humor!
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> “They have the churches but we have the faith” (St Athanasius) [No TLM, vax-mandate…]
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Using Francis against himself for the TLM. Sardonic humor, incisive truth. Yikes!
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 31st
- Canon Law Made Easy (Cathy Caridi, J.C.L.) >> Getting Married on One’s Deathbed
- Crisis Magazine (Kennedy Hall) >> 2022 Will Be Better…I Think
- Crisis Magazine (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Wringing Out Another Wild Year
- Dominicana (Br. Thaddeus Pistrang, O.P.) >> At the Dying of the Year
- Eccles Is Saved (Eccles) >> King Herod calls a Synod
- First Things (John Wilson) >> Science with a Capital “S”
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> DE RE PISCARIA: Only for Classicists. A discussion in the Ashmolean. A Yorkshire Nanny and an infallible Pontiff.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Xi… more than a letter in the Greek alphabet, especially in Hong Kong.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CHRISTMASCAzT 2021: 34 – Friday in the Octave of Christmas: “That was not the plan of God.”
- Finer Feminity (Leane VanderPutten) >> Feast of the Circumcision – History and Liturgy Origin
- Just The News (Greg Piper) >> FDA says PCR tests for COVID are 'gold standard' after CDC admits they catch old infections
- Latin Word of the Day >> tacere: to be silent
- LifeSiteNews (Fr. John Lovell) >> Why the Coalition for Canceled Priests is fighting back against restrictions on the Latin Mass
- National Catholic Register (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis’ 8th Consistory of New Cardinals Expected in 2022
- RORATE CÆLI (Peter Kwasniewski) >> IMPORTANT STUDY—“From Traditionis Custodes to the Responsa ad Dubia: On the Hermeneutics of Our Holy Father Francis’s Legislation”
- The Catholic Thing (David Warren) >> Eighteen Years on the Inside
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> December 31 – St Sylvester, Pope & Confessor
- The New American (Gary Benoit) >> COVID Vaccines: The Biggest Medical Experiment in History | Beyond the Cover
- The New American (Selwyn Duke) >> Oxford Immunologist Says, in Essence, the “Pandemic” Is OVER
- The Stream (Al Perrotta) >> The Morning Brew: Questions (About Biden) and Prayers (for America) on This New Year’s Eve
- V for Victory! (Anita Moore, O.P., Esq.) >> Over and Done: 2021
Post a Comment