Morning News Roundup - Fifth Day in the Octave of Christmas - Missa 'Puer Natus Est'- Commemoration: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr - December 29th, 2021
† Traditional Latin Mass Calendar With Hyperlinks - December 27th, 2021 to January 2nd, 2022 - Propers for the Week | Holy Name of Jesus
† Fifth Day in the Octave of Christmas, Die quinta post Nativitatem - S. Thomæ, Episc. et Mart., Missa 'Puer Natus Est', Commemoration: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr, December 29th, 2021 - Propers
- Lives of the Saints >> December 29th Saint Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, Martyr (1117-1170)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 29 DECEMBER – SAINT THOMAS BECKET (Bishop and Martyr)
- IN LUMINE FIDEI (Rita Bogna) >> 30 DECEMBER – SIXTH DAY IN THE OCTAVE OF CHRISTMAS
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Father George David Byers) >> Vax mandate countdown: I will not comply. Let’s go Brandon!
- Boston Catholic Journal: Roman Martyrology >> December 29th
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Kevin J. Jones for CNA) >> Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity seek swift fix after Indian government blocks foreign donations
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Thomas M. Doran) >> God and man in the 21st century
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Simeon and Becket
- Crisis Magazine (Robert B. Greving) >> In Praise of Slow
- Crisis Magazine (Christina Debusschere) >> Compassion for All, Even the Unvaccinated
- Dominicana (Br. Vincent Mary Bernhard, O.P.) >> Light and Love
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts on a Tuesday night
- First Things (George Weigel) >> Women of Valor and the Pro-life Cause
- First Things (Algis Valiunas) >> Christmas by Dickensian Decree
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A GIRL FULL OF GOD
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> CHRISTMASCAzT 2021: 32 – Thursday in the Octave of Christmas: “In the fullness of time, you became a man among men, to unite the end to the beginning, that is, man to God”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Cupich has his own Pachamama Moment. People who want the Traditional Latin Mass must be crushed, but this is apparently okay.
- Latin Word of the Day >> apis: bee
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Got Logic? Part II: Listen to the Praxis of Pope Francis -- "Make a Mess!"
- LMS Chairman (Joseph Shaw) >> Letter of the week: from The Tablet
- National Catholic Register (K.V. Turley) >> St. Thomas Becket — A Saint for This Season?
- man with black hat (David L. Alexander) >> Christmastide: Day 5 (St Thomas of Canterbury)
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> St Thomas of Canterbury 2021
- One Mad Mom >> Of Course He Did…
- OnePeterFive (Peter Kwasniewski, PhD) >> Litany of Saints Killed While Offering or Assisting at the Sacred Liturgy
- Spes In Domino (Iacobus M.) >> 5th Day of Christmas: St. Thomas Becket, Martyr and the Paradox of Christmas
- The Catholic Thing (Mary Eberstadt) >> More, Fisher – and More
- The +Ecu-Men+ >> December 29 – St Thomas, Archbishop of Canterbury & Martyr
Post a Comment